Members of RTM are welcome to submit their work to be juried into the SWVA Cultural Center & Marketplace. The RTM jury will meet following our submission dates. Artists and artisans submitting work to be juried must fill out this jury form, a completed evaluation form, and submit five pieces of current work with prices. All work must be presented as it would be when exhibited in the galleries. Artists and artisans submitting work to be juried will be notified promptly of the jury’s decision.
- Submissions must consist of current work and be representative of work to be exhibited at the galleries if accepted by the jury.
- All work must be presented as it would be exhibited.
- At least five (5) examples with prices must be submitted. A brief biography is required.
Jury Work Submission Form
All submissions must include
- Five submitted works within each medium in clearly marked container.
- Jury Work Submission Form.
- Application with Brief Biography.
- $10 non-refundable submission fee.
This is a “blind jury process”, so please safely conceal your signature/maker’s mark on each piece you submit. The jury is considered “blind” because the identities of members are unknown to the jurors.
Tell us about your inspirations, creative outlets, and how you creatively present yourself in your work.
Tell us about your artistic choices the jury should consider and any personal touches to your work.
Please complete the following information for the 5 pieces of work submitted for the jury. (Work to be submitted ready to be displayed in the manner intended. For work that is traditionally signed, it is the expectation that the signature will be that of the maker and/or business logo.)
One designation per application, please copy this form for additional designations.The medium that dominates the object will determine the category designation.