I am a mixed media artist living in southwest Virginia for the past 25 years. I create whimsical one-of-a-kind (OOAK) products for use in yards, gardens, and homes from recycled and re-purposed natural and manmade materials, such as:
- Papercrete (paper+cement) pots and planters, memory stones, miniature fairy houses, and critters abodes
- Draped cement-soaked cloth vases, pots, and miniature houses
- Planted miniature gardens, accessories, and dollhouse accessories
- Fairy doors for your garden or as ornaments
- Altered books, notebooks, and binders
- Soda can Windflowers, Pot Piks, and personal accessories
- Costume jewelry and other fantasy items
My inventory of recycled materials change from week-to-week, therefore, only a limited series of unique products can be created at a time. So, there is always something new and different in the shop!
I hope to open my studio to the public in the spring of 2020. The date and hours of operation will be announced next March. Please visit the website calendar for a listing of events and other vending locations.